Information about the disposal of old electrical equipment
In connection with the sale of electrical and electronic equipment, we are obligated to notify you of the following:
- All waste electrical equipment which can be used in private households are marked with the symbol of a wheelie bin with a line through it.
- The symbol of the wheelie bin with a line through it means that old machines must be collected separately from unsorted municipal solid waste. Old machines must not be disposed of with household waste.
- Dead batteries and battery packs which are not enclosed within the old machine must be separated from the machine before it is disposed of at a collection point.
- You are responsible for erasing personal data from the old machines you wish to dispose of.
- For private households, it is possible to dispose of waste via the communal collection points in your city or municipality.